The collage above was made a few hours before I met my Higher Self for the first time in my life, in July 2013. Coincidence? Fate? I’m not sure.
I was feeling depressed, crying on my pillow that I’d never fulfill my life the way I felt I should. I cried for help, that if there’s a Higher Self out there for me too (I was reading on the subject for days prior), to talk to me. After I ran out of tears, I fell asleep. I had various dreams, but the last dream was lucid. My first lucid dream in a while.
I’d say that 90% of my lucid dreams are “false awakenings.” Meaning, that I dream of waking up from sleep on my bed. So this time too, I get up from my bed, and I know I’m dreaming. I notice Christmas lights running from my bedroom to my apartment’s door, to the building’s hallway and right in to the apartment next door! So I followed the Christmas lights (“follow the light”, if you get the clever symbolism there).
The door of the next door apartment was half open. I pushed it. A handsome young man (similar to a very young Leonardo DiCaprio) appeared behind the door. “Are you him?“, I asked. “Yes“, he replied.
We sat on two chairs in the living room of the next door’s apartment — that I’ve never visited in real life, neither I ever dreamed of before. I believe that the two apartments next to each other symbolized the conscious and unconscious mind. So I was deep in to my unconscious mind, paying it a visit. I ask for his name. “Heva“, he says.
I saw Heva 5 more times on lucid dreams since July. He would appear out of thin air every time I was lucid enough to remember to call his name. With him I felt “whole”, rather than alone. I felt protected and guided. Heva has given me advice and has helped me with various issues in my life so far. In the most interesting of these dreams featuring Heva was around this past October or so. I ask him what is his true nature. His reply was “I don’t know what I am. I’m just I AM“.
In Jungian analytical psychology (which in my opinion it’s superior to Freudian psychoanalysis), Heva is what’s called an “animus”. A part of the unconscious that its purpose is to help the person to deal with various issues. According to Carl Jung’s theory, every person has an anima (that Jung named “Eve”) and an animus. These are female & male manifestations of the unconscious. When the person has reached mid-life and has developed a rather stable personality, the animus and anima get combined into a single “entity” (hence Heva appearing as a rather metrosexual male with a female name), and it reaches its fourth development stage: resembling that of an internal spiritual guru. Heva is all that for me. At the later stages in life, the animus/anima prepare the person for the impending physical death.
I learned about Jung’s theory only a few days ago. It really ties greatly with the fact that Heva told me months ago that men have female Higher Selves primarily, or that his name means “Eve” in Hebrew. I had no idea about Jung’s theories before, and yet, they match to my experience.
- dominicanmermaid likes this
- hessicajealy likes this
- pacificuniverse likes this
- casualclown reblogged this from shamanist
- kundujustkundu likes this
- plantlinguist likes this
- sjoberg937 reblogged this from digitalnetworkz
- hullestateagents reblogged this from digitalnetworkz
- tremoneynetwork reblogged this from digitalnetworkz
- kayleascott likes this
- planta-fara-griji likes this
- bigredrockeater reblogged this from atokaday
- atokaday reblogged this from orakaiao
- worldintheirart reblogged this from eugenialoli
- glamoramamama75 likes this
- gc-f likes this
- malcolmexcalibur reblogged this from eugenialoli
- tabernouch reblogged this from agapie
- klonux reblogged this from agapie
- scroates likes this
- shinprint reblogged this from agapie
- saiilorrmoon reblogged this from agapie
- tomanythoughtsforonemind reblogged this from agapie
- tomanythoughtsforonemind likes this
- chromaten reblogged this from agapie
- agapie reblogged this from eugenialoli
- adventuresoftinydyke likes this
- ticups reblogged this from eugenialoli
- yungpecandagawd likes this
- desokziribosa likes this
- rebellete likes this
- livinginaluciddream reblogged this from eugenialoli
- sasshole-ism likes this
- karkrash-moondog likes this
- dokannn reblogged this from eugenialoli
- vpinkc likes this
- harmless--monster likes this
- harmless--monster reblogged this from eugenialoli
- nikivtumblingaround reblogged this from eugenialoli
- zachcollinsart likes this
- cocaroach likes this
- orakaiao reblogged this from eugenialoli
- stonerpapa reblogged this from eugenialoli
- stonerpapa likes this
- f-6teen likes this
- acontraceptiveandatimemachine reblogged this from eugenialoli
- kinogirlx reblogged this from eugenialoli
- kinogirlx likes this
- summer4963 likes this
- strxngling likes this